Entertainment at the campsite
- Welcome drink for residents: Musical entertainment, dancing and traditional music. Dinner music and dances (one in July and one in August). Horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Meet the local artisans and producers.
- Kite: Introduction to kite making and flying.
- Entertainment with animals by an activity leader who holds a BPJEPS qualification.
- Introduction to Gold panning in the river with an expert activity leader.
- Guided excursions: introduction to Nordic walking possible.
- Creative Art Workshops.
- Volleyball, Pétanque (floodlit strip), Children’s games (2 areas – inflatable structure) Board games, TV (free access), Table tennis, Foosball under Meeting Space
- Media and game library.
- Paintball, mini golf.
- 6 km karting track.
Special rates for campsite residents.
Link to: www.jcskarting.com